It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Apple's marketing supremo replaced by deputy Apple's marketing supremo replaced by deputy
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Apple's marketing supremo replaced by deputy

Old 6th August 2020, 16:24   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Apple's marketing supremo replaced by deputy

Will work as a "fellow" who reports to Cook

Fruity cargo cult Apple announced that its longtime marketing boss Phil Schiller will step down from his role and be replaced by one of his deputies, Greg Joswiak, who now has Schiller's former title of vice president of worldwide marketing.

Schiller will continue to work at Apple as an "Apple Fellow", the company said, and will continue his role as the boss of Apple's App Store and company events. Schiller will continue to report to Apple CEO Tim Cook.

Schiller has worked at Apple since 1987 and does not appear to be too concerned at what some people might consider a subordinate knifing. The fact that he used the "I want to spend more time with my family" excuse beloved of resigning politicians is apparently meaningless. It would appear he still sees himself among the Apple faithful and believes in its true and holy mission to create expensive products for stupid people using slick design and spin.

"I'll keep working here as long as they will have me, I bleed six colours, but I want to make some time in the years ahead for my family, friends, and a few personal projects I care deeply about", he said.

https://fudzilla.com/news/51297-appl...aced-by-deputy
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote