It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Wolf 15 Piece Watch Box Review @ NikKTech Wolf 15 Piece Watch Box Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wolf 15 Piece Watch Box Review @ NikKTech

Old 8th May 2013, 07:50   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Wolf 15 Piece Watch Box Review @ NikKTech

When we started reviewing watches nearly a year ago we never expected to receive so many possitive comments in our email and Facebook page, especially since we had never done something similar in the past and watches don't really belong in electronics (although they do come pretty close nowadays). Of course because i also happen to like watches a lot and consider them to be pretty much the only jewlery men can wear i was particularly happy to see that many others feel the same as i. However people who happen to own many watches again such as i emailed us asking which watch box we recommend from the vast number of available ones in the market and that actually caught us off guard because lets face it watches can be squeezed in an electronics related review site but a watch box? Still since this is directly related to watches and also because we did promise that we'd do our best to try and deliver reviews of specific products requested by you we started scouting local stores and the net to find the ideal solution. The search ended after a full week when we stumbled accross the 15 Piece Watch Box by Wolf.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...iece-watch-box
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote