It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Cadence Josh Chadwick Watch Review @ NikKTech Cadence Josh Chadwick Watch Review @ NikKTech
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cadence Josh Chadwick Watch Review @ NikKTech

Old 30th July 2012, 09:37   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Cadence Josh Chadwick Watch Review @ NikKTech

Wearing a wrist watch is not something many people do nowadays mainly because pretty much all of us carry smartphones so knowing the time at the push of a button is not a hard thing to do. Of course many of you know that to me a wrist watch is much more than just a device to tell time, it's an elegant accessory that defines the overall style of a person much like you belt, shoes, glasses or even your car. Until recently however my wrist watch collection included just analog ones so i begun my search for other kind of watches which are more "suited" for gadget lovers like myself. The first unit i stumbled across was the rather strange Diesel DZ7164 LED watch which thanks to its rubber coating is very appropriate to wear when jogging, at the gym, playing ball and generally when doing sports. However i also wanted to find something designed for casual everyday use and this is where Cadence comes in with their latest Josh Chadwick wrist watch.

http://www.nikktech.com/main/article...chadwick-watch
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote