It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > Site & Forum Feedback - Folding@Home
4x Corsair 1GB USB2.0 Flash Drive Give Away 4x Corsair 1GB USB2.0 Flash Drive Give Away
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

4x Corsair 1GB USB2.0 Flash Drive Give Away
Closed Thread

Old 1st April 2005, 12:24   #281
BZRK

Woohoo, great news
Thx Madshrimps, Corsair & Sharpside

Old 1st April 2005, 16:04   #282
digitalwandere

Congrats to the winners and post up with some extreme reactions now!

Old 1st April 2005, 21:20   #283
SAMSAMHA

CONGRAT TO WHOEVER WINS.

Old 2nd April 2005, 04:45   #284
pogicraft

Default this is encredible!!

i cant believe it!! i actually won something for once!! thanks madshrimps, i sent a reply to the email with my name and address already, but i didnt put my phone number, should i send another?

Old 2nd April 2005, 05:28   #285
pepiman

this is typical timing ... i borrowed my sister's usb flash thingy and saved some stuff on it and it gave me an error similar to floppy drive errors when i tried to access files later on Do USB Keys suffer internal damage that easily tooo??????

now i gotta buy one !

Old 2nd April 2005, 11:15   #286
Sharpside

Conrats to the winners!
Nice quick fix jmke
Edit:
To pepiman if it was a 256mb stick i know someone who sells sandisc micro sticks for 25€ postage included

Old 2nd April 2005, 16:07   #287
agent #2

Congratz winners!

Old 7th April 2005, 19:53   #288
Stone

Thanks to my sterling computer... long story... I just now got my notification. I hope I'm not too late, I just sent my address in for the shipping address...
*chewing on nails*

Good to be back though guys...

Old 7th April 2005, 20:16   #289
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

you're right on time
Old 9th April 2005, 06:37   #290
Stone

Thank you guys for this... you have made a poster for life. I knew this was a class "A" forum, this just proves it. I just got it today, (my brother was being cute and hid it from me, damn him, lol) and I was amazed that it was reporting a full 991mb! My prior thumb drive (a Pony Attache' 512) only would report a measly 480mb. Needless to say, I'm also thinking of getting ONLY Corsair RAM for my next upgrade (probably Corsair's idea, but quality is quality), but that's cool, this thing REEKS of quality. The rubber casing is perfect, no dust, and tends to stick in your pocket if you're carrying it there. First time I've seen a METAL clip for the drive on the little neck strap instead of a cheesy plastic one. Came with a 3' cable (already had one, but extras are welcome, lol) and get this... a TEN YEAR guarentee! I'm simply sold. This is what a damned thumb drive is supposed to be.

Thanks again, guys! You are my one stop shop for tech info!

BTW... this made my month...

Closed Thread