It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Taking a look at Ankers charger lineup @ LanOC Reviews Taking a look at Ankers charger lineup @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Taking a look at Ankers charger lineup @ LanOC Reviews

Old 16th September 2022, 07:54   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Taking a look at Ankers charger lineup @ LanOC Reviews

DESCRIPTION: For years the biggest issue that I would have with my mobile devices was keeping things charged and ready to go. I'm always really bad about remembering to charge devices and when phones took a long time to charge this would lead to me panicking hours before I leave the house trying to get at least some charge into my phone and often plugging in for the drive to get a little more. That has gotten a lot better with quick charge options, a lot of devices can get a full charge in that "panic" window but you do need to have AC adapters and cables that can handle it, we are now seeing their capabilities reach the point where one adapter can fan charge your phone and laptop and Anker is a big name in that area. They recently introduced their new GanPrime lineup and before I go on vacation this year I wanted to check out a few of their new and older devices to see if I could improve on my charging setup so today I'm going to check out some of what Anker has to offer and see what they are all about.

https://lanoc.org/review/mobile/8572...charger-lineup
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote