It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Richard Stallman says "I am still here" Richard Stallman says "I am still here"
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Richard Stallman says "I am still here"

Old 30th September 2019, 14:54   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Richard Stallman says "I am still here"

We guess he is worried people will think he is dead

Richard Stallman has reminded the GNU Project mailing list that he is still alive and head of the GNU Project (the Chief GNUisance)

On September 16 Stallman resigned as president of the Free Software Foundation, but he remained the head of the GNU Project.

The confusion appears to have arisen after a one-sentence update appeared on his personal blog at Stallman.org announcing that "I hereby step down as head of the GNU Project, effective immediately.

But a few commenters on social media speculated that the post could have come from someone who'd hijacked Stallman's site -- and sure enough, that sentence had been removed by Sunday morning. I

Techrights.org posted an unconfirmed claim Sunday from "a generally reliable source" that "Stallman.org was defaced by an FSF employee. The deface has been reverted, and the domain appears to now be operating on non-FSF infrastructure."

Today's post seems to indicate that Richard Stallman is still around and any surprise resignations connected to statements about dead friends who shagged underage women have not ended his story.

https://fudzilla.com/news/49493-rich...-am-still-here
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote