It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Putin makes Zuckerberg and Roslansky disappear Putin makes Zuckerberg and Roslansky disappear
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Putin makes Zuckerberg and Roslansky disappear

Old 23rd April 2022, 07:04   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Putin makes Zuckerberg and Roslansky disappear

See, Tsar Putin was goodie all the time

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg and LinkedIn CEO Ryan Roslansky are among the latest US citizens to be added to the Russian sanctions list.

The list includes UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who really should not be allowed out of the house, let alone to another country United States VP Kamala Harris and her husband Doug Emhoff, several Department of Defence officials, ABC personality and former advisor to President Bill Clinton George Stephanopoulos, and more than 20 others.

The sanctions were imposed in retaliation for Western sanctions against Russia for its invasion of Ukraine.

Several of the sanctioned reporters on the list commented on the Russian travel ban on social media.

Kevin Rothrock, a managing editor in Connecticut for the Meduza news website covering Russia, who is also on the list tweeted "A funny thing happened to me on the way to work today,".

Mark MacKinnon, a senior international correspondent for The Globe and Mail, tweeted of the sanction against him. "But for me, it's a genuinely sad day. I loved my time living in Russia, and made a lot of friends there (though many of them have left). I always tried to report honestly about the country. I guess that was the problem."

https://fudzilla.com/news/54739-puti...nsky-disappear
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote