It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Polaroid I-2 review: A return to high-end instant cameras Polaroid I-2 review: A return to high-end instant cameras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polaroid I-2 review: A return to high-end instant cameras

Old 8th September 2023, 04:59   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Polaroid I-2 review: A return to high-end instant cameras

What exactly constitutes “high-end” when it comes to a Polaroid camera? At least for the modern incarnation of the company, there really hasn’t been such a thing until now. That’s not terribly shocking since, for much of its existence, Polaroid has been associated with instant gratification and point-and-shoot simplicity. Of course, in the digital age, waiting 10 to 15 minutes for a Polaroid to develop can seem like an eternity. And the soft, saturated images they create have a decidedly lo-fi feel when put side by side with the razor-sharp photos even the lowliest smartphone can capture.

https://www.engadget.com/polaroid-i-...8.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Polaroid reveals its smallest-ever analog instant camera Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 21st April 2021 11:14
Instagram's classic 'Polaroid' icons return for its 10th anniversary Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 6th October 2020 12:46
Polaroid's new $99 instant camera uses autofocus to change modes Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 27th March 2020 07:39
Canon takes on Fujifilm's Instax with its IVY instant cameras Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 1st April 2019 07:49
'Instant Magny 35' transforms your old film camera into a Polaroid Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 15th June 2018 10:22
Polaroid's new $100 camera brings instant film back in style Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 16th September 2017 07:48
Kodak channels Polaroid for its hybrid instant camera Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 15th September 2017 05:30
'Lomo Instant' takes your standard Polaroid to the next level Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 28th May 2014 08:30
Polaroid's new bridge cameras pack WiFi sharing, as much as 50x optical zoom Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 7th January 2014 08:19
Polaroid confirms iM1836 mirrorless with Android, adds three more cameras Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 8th January 2013 07:53