It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2 @ LanOC Reviews Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2 @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2 @ LanOC Reviews

Old 14th September 2023, 04:56   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2 @ LanOC Reviews

DESCRIPTION: I get a lot of different peripherals into the office for testing and you might think that I am constantly changing up what I use as my "main" hardware but that isn't the case most of the time. Once I find something I like I stick with it. I still use the MasterKeys Pro L for my keyboard and for my mouse over the years I started with the SteelSeries Xai on to the Sensei and eventually switched to the Pro Wireless from Logitech when that came out. I switched to the Superlight and updated that to the bright pink Superlight when someone at Logitech sent a few over. That isn't to say that I haven't been a fan of other mice, but it's clear that I have a preferred shape. With that, the announcement of the new Pro X Superlight 2 which has been rumored for a long time is an exciting one. But as always in this situation improving on a popular design can be hard and it can be easy for small changes to upset people. So I'm curious to see how Logitech decided to improve on one of their more popular mice.

https://lanoc.org/review/input-devic...x-superlight-2
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote