It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Living with Windows 10 S Living with Windows 10 S
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Living with Windows 10 S

Old 31st July 2017, 06:07   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Living with Windows 10 S

Windows blogger Paul Thurnott has decided to subject himself to using W10 S every single day between now and the middle of August, and he doesn't seem to be having a great time so far: calling it a "painful" experience, he discusses a number of problems that potential users will encounter, which include apps crashing, being forced to use Edge to browse the web, and mandatory Microsoft accounts. ...in an attempt to figure out which failings are big enough to require a compromise on Microsoft's part, and which are just me being normal and set in my ways, I'm going to undergo some pain. I'm going to try and make this work. Again, I know this won't go well. But I'm really going to try and fight through it. And it's already been a fight. The first 36 hours of using Windows 10 S haven't exactly been tear-inducing, but they've been painful. Aggravating. Irritating. And exhausting. I'll get to that, and I'm sure I'll be ruminating more as we move forward about the work flow changes that this system may require of us all.

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2017/07/..._windows_10_s/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote