It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Lenovo's new Slim series laptops feature updated AMD or Intel processors Lenovo's new Slim series laptops feature updated AMD or Intel processors
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lenovo's new Slim series laptops feature updated AMD or Intel processors

Old 6th May 2022, 08:18   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Lenovo's new Slim series laptops feature updated AMD or Intel processors

As part of Lenovo's big spring laptop refresh, the company today unveiled a new generation of Slim clamshell laptops in the US (which confusingly share the 'Slim' branding with older, unrelated models). These include the Slim 9i, the Slim 7i and Slim7i Pro X, the Slim 7i Carbon and the Slim 7. The last of those come with an AMD Ryzen 6000 Series processor rather than the Intel chips inside its sisters, while the Slim 9i claims to be carbon neutral. While the improvements aren’t dramatic, the new line offers decent boosts in performance, longevity and screen quality.

https://www.engadget.com/lenovo-rele...3.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lenovo updates Legion gaming laptops with 11th-gen Intel H-series chips Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 13th May 2021 07:22
Dell updated its 13-inch XPS laptops with 11th-gen Intel CPUs Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 29th September 2020 14:10
New Lenovo ThinkPad Laptops: AMD Ryzen 4000 Pro or Intel 10th Gen Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th February 2020 09:36
Lenovo’s updated ThinkPad X1 laptops include optional privacy screens Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 4th January 2020 06:08
Lenovo's new ThinkPads are its first with Intel's 8th-gen processors Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 18th December 2018 07:59
HP Announces Updated Elitebook 800 G5 series and ZBook 14U/15U Laptops Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 13th February 2018 19:10
Intel's pro-level Xeon processors are coming to laptops Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th August 2015 06:07
Lenovo Also Unveils the A540 AIO Desktop and New B, G and Z Series Laptops Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 17th April 2014 08:55
Lenovo Ushers in New Affordable, Thin and Light S Series Laptops Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 31st August 2012 06:49
AMD Processors Power New High-End Computer Series From Lenovo for Multimedia Home Use Sidney WebNews 0 9th June 2004 21:52