It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
I flew, ever so briefly, with a jet suit I flew, ever so briefly, with a jet suit
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I flew, ever so briefly, with a jet suit

Old 14th July 2021, 07:22   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default I flew, ever so briefly, with a jet suit

There were some rules before I even arrived to test out Gravity Industries’ jetpack: Don’t wear sportswear fabrics as they could set alight, come with “robust footwear” and ensure your ankles are covered. No loose jewelry. Sign this waiver form. Don’t weigh more than 210 pounds. I was close to failing that last requirement after a year of pandemic and not much moving.

But I passed and after a brief series of elbow-bump greetings, I was soon being strapped into a hefty backpack that housed the main jet thruster and gasoline. Two engineers slipped two hefty jet outlets, also connected to the gear on my back, onto my wrists. It all felt heavy and I was now a little scared.

https://www.engadget.com/gravity-ind...1.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Samsung 980 PRO Briefly Listed Online Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 1st September 2020 07:42
Facebook axed its bird-size internet drones before they even flew Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 1st April 2019 09:24
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X shows up briefly on Amazon.de Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 17th March 2018 15:42
Intel Mentions 10nm, Briefly Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 11th January 2018 05:33
AMD briefly shows the RX Vega Nano Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 4th August 2017 05:25
DARPA successfully flew a model of its 24-fan electric plane Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 7th April 2017 04:45
An army drone flew 600 miles astray then crashed into a tree Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th March 2017 06:25
Spotify ads briefly served malware to your PC Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 8th October 2016 13:42
Oculus founder flew to Alaska to deliver the first consumer Rift Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 30th March 2016 05:58
Nokia Lumia 510 will come to the UK, appears briefly at Phones 4U Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 24th January 2013 06:34