It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Hitoki Trident hands-on: I'm in love with a $500 laser-blasting water pipe Hitoki Trident hands-on: I'm in love with a $500 laser-blasting water pipe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitoki Trident hands-on: I'm in love with a $500 laser-blasting water pipe

Old 29th July 2022, 10:59   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Hitoki Trident hands-on: I'm in love with a $500 laser-blasting water pipe

There is no better, brighter, more shining example of humanity’s immeasurable resourcefulness and engineering imagination than in the myriad ways we’ve come up with to get stoned, whether we’re smoking it, eating it, drinking it, pressing it between two really hot plates and then smoking the gooey runoff or gently heating it in a ceramic crucible to hoover off the atomized happy crystals. But never before in human history — even though you gotta assume those CERN folks know how to party — have we smoked weed with lasers. The Hitoki Trident is the desktop flower water pipe that goes pew pew pew to get you high high high, and I am in love love love.

https://www.engadget.com/hitoki-trid...2.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Intel Core i7-11700K Review: Blasting Off with Rocket Lake Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 8th March 2021 10:59
Apple iPad mini hands-on (2019): A love letter to old fans Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 22nd March 2019 09:29
Samsung's Bixby-powered Family Hub fridge is great at blasting tunes Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 11th January 2018 17:54
Budweiser is blasting barley into space to brew Mars beer Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 24th November 2017 19:12
Amazon's new Snowmobile collects data instead of blasting through powder Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd December 2016 19:14
Watch the most powerful x-ray laser zap droplets of water Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 27th May 2016 05:28
Victorinox SwissFlash Laser 2GB Pocket Knife with Laser (4.6027.TG2) Review jmke WebNews 0 7th February 2011 13:26
Victorinox SwissFlash Laser 2GB Pocket Knife with Laser (4.6027.TG2) Review jmke Articles & Howto's 0 7th February 2011 10:50
Use Laser from DVD Burner to build hand-held Laser Device jmke WebNews 2 9th August 2007 21:09
ATake Pipe VGA For Dual Heat-Pipe VGA Cooling Kit Sidney WebNews 0 14th January 2005 01:12