It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
'Halo Infinite' creative head Joseph Staten is leaving Microsoft 'Halo Infinite' creative head Joseph Staten is leaving Microsoft
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

'Halo Infinite' creative head Joseph Staten is leaving Microsoft

Old 10th April 2023, 07:34   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default 'Halo Infinite' creative head Joseph Staten is leaving Microsoft

Joseph Staten, one of the creatives most closely associated with the Halo franchise, is leaving Microsoft. News of the departure was first reported on Friday by IGN. “We’re grateful for Joseph’s contributions to the Halo franchise and Xbox as a whole," Microsoft told the outlet. “We wish him all the best in his new adventure.” Staten later confirmed the news that same day. "Hey folks, I am indeed leaving Microsoft,” he said on Twitter. “I'll have more info to share soon, but for now, I'd just like to thank all my Xbox colleagues for all their understanding and support as I embark on a new adventure."

https://www.engadget.com/halo-infini...1.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
YouTube's head of gaming and two other executives are leaving Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 26th January 2022 10:44
Microsoft had to use Xbox dev kits to run a 'Halo Infinite' tournament Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 20th December 2021 10:37
'Halo Infinite' is best when it stops being 'Halo' Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 19th November 2021 11:31
Microsoft shows off Halo Infinite's campaign for the first time in over a year Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 26th October 2021 10:53
Microsoft and AMD will give away a 'Halo Infinite' Radeon RX 6900 XT GPU Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 22nd October 2021 07:09
'Halo Infinite' is likely launching on December 8th Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th August 2021 19:59
Microsoft confirms free 'Halo Infinite' multiplayer running at 120FPS Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd August 2020 04:55
Creative Launches Creative Halo™: A Portable Bluetooth® Speaker with 16.8 Million Col Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd August 2017 19:55
BioShock Infinite Review – Leaving the World Awestruck @ Techgage Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 4th April 2013 08:53
Creative and iriver MP3 Player Head to Head Sidney WebNews 0 10th November 2005 16:14