It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
“Free speech absolutist” starts suing people “Free speech absolutist” starts suing people
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

“Free speech absolutist” starts suing people

Old 8th August 2023, 08:50   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default “Free speech absolutist” starts suing people

Perhaps Musk is just an absolutist

Elon [look at me] Musk, who claims to be a free speech absolutist has sued a civil liberties group who disagreed with what he was doing with Twitter er X.

The Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) researches online hate and disinformation, and works to hold social media companies accountable for the erosion of human rights and civil liberties.

CCDH Organiser Imran Ahmed said his organisation is standing up to the tech billionaires whose social media platforms are full of hate and lies. Unfortunately, that seemed to get Musk a little cross.

Ahmed said “It started with childish name-calling on Twitter two weeks ago, when Elon Musk called my organisation “evil” and me personally a “rat”. “

https://fudzilla.com/news/57370-free...s-suing-people
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ye is no longer buying Parler, the ‘free speech’ social media app Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 2nd December 2022 07:59
The Morning After: Kanye West is buying ‘free speech’ app Parler Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 19th October 2022 10:59
Kanye West is buying controversial 'free speech' app Parler Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 18th October 2022 06:57
PayPal backs down free speech fine Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 11th October 2022 07:02
Google made an app to ease communication for people with speech impairments Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th November 2021 09:55
Microsoft starts testing free multiplayer for free-to-play games Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th March 2021 16:38
Mark Zuckerberg defends free speech on Facebook Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 22nd October 2019 07:04
I believe in free speech, but Minds makes me queasy Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 23rd April 2018 14:43
How artificial intelligence can be corrupted to repress free speech Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 23rd January 2017 11:23
EFF To Courts: False Takedowns Stifle Free Speech Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 7th March 2012 06:39