It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Fly Me To The Moon trailer plays right into Apollo 11 conspiracy theorists' hands Fly Me To The Moon trailer plays right into Apollo 11 conspiracy theorists' hands
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fly Me To The Moon trailer plays right into Apollo 11 conspiracy theorists' hands

Old 9th April 2024, 08:12   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Fly Me To The Moon trailer plays right into Apollo 11 conspiracy theorists' hands

Fly Me To The Moon is an upcoming comedy-drama from Columbia Pictures and Apple that goes behind the scenes of NASA trying to improve its image while preparing for the Apollo 11 mission to the Moon. A trailer makes it seem like a lighthearted, fun time at the movies, though conspiracy theorists may have a field day with one of the key plot points.

https://www.engadget.com/fly-me-to-t...1.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
‘Uncharted’ movie trailer plays Nathan Drake's greatest hits Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 22nd October 2021 07:08
EU needs to tackle 5G conspiracy theories Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 21st October 2020 12:25
NASA reopens Apollo mission control in time for Moon landing anniversary Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 1st July 2019 10:10
'Apollo: Missions to the Moon' documentary includes unheard audio Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 11th February 2019 08:01
Moon Express details plans to mine the moon with robots by 2020 Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 13th July 2017 17:55
Arduino-powered turntable plays the phases of the moon Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 6th April 2015 05:46
Store Plays Mass Effect Trailer For 7 Years Straight Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 9th July 2014 08:31
Jimmy Fallon gets first PS4 hands-on, plays some Killzone: Shadow Fall Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th February 2013 06:18
PlayStation Vita plays it smart with phone-like UI, we go hands-on Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th December 2011 06:52
The Competitive Incompetence Conspiracy Sidney WebNews 0 11th May 2005 20:05