It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
eufy Security E130 Smart Lock Touch @ LanOC Reviews eufy Security E130 Smart Lock Touch @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

eufy Security E130 Smart Lock Touch @ LanOC Reviews

Old 4th May 2023, 08:39   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default eufy Security E130 Smart Lock Touch @ LanOC Reviews

DESCRIPTION: This past January I took a look at eufy security's new eufy Security Video Smart Lock which integrated video doorbell features with a smart lock and I was really happy with the device but sadly it didn't fit our unique front door so it was put to use on our detached garage. Being able to come and go through the garage with just a fingerprint or a code has been great but it has made one thing really obvious, we need the same setup on the back door of the house so we can come and go while keeping things locked up and never having to get our keys out. An integrated doorbell or video camera wasn't needed so I set my eyes on the E130 Smart Lock Touch which has the fingerprint sensor and keypad at a much lower price. I've finally done it and today I'm going to check out the E130 to see what is different about it and find out if it's worth getting if you want to come and go easily from the house this summer.

https://lanoc.org/review/smart-home/...art-lock-touch
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote