It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
EpicGear DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard Set @ LanOC Reviews EpicGear DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard Set @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

EpicGear DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard Set @ LanOC Reviews

Old 16th February 2017, 05:25   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default EpicGear DeFiant Mechanical Keyboard Set @ LanOC Reviews

Just about everyone has jumped into the mechanical keyboard market at this point but rarely do you see companies take their time in tweaking and tuning their products like I have seen with EpicGear. All the way back in 2015 I took a look at their Dezimator X, a pre-release keyboard that they were considering sending to the USB market. Well, my review wasn't the most promising. They took that information along with a lot of feedback from the mechanical communities and Massdrop and designed a new keyboard. Well the EpicGear DeFiant was released and it has a whole list of customization options, well they have been working on a new set based around the DeFiant with a carrying case and some of the customization options, today I'm going to check it out and see how things have changed.

https://lanoc.org/review/input-devic...l-keyboard-set
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote