It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Eight Sleep Pod 3 review: The high price of great sleep Eight Sleep Pod 3 review: The high price of great sleep
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eight Sleep Pod 3 review: The high price of great sleep

Old 14th November 2022, 07:22   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Eight Sleep Pod 3 review: The high price of great sleep

I've always tried to get as much sleep as possible, but now that I have a one-year-old to look after, anything that can help maximize what little rest I do get is priceless. So when I heard that Eight Sleep was coming out with a new version of its smart mattress topper that offers better sleep tracking and temperature controls, I was curious to see how well it worked. And while the Pod 3 Cover is pricey, after a few months of testing, I never want to go back to a regular standalone mattress.

https://www.engadget.com/eight-sleep...4.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Samsung's 'history of electronics' animated videos seem like great sleep aids Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 2nd August 2021 06:36
High Speed Internet Is Causing "Widespread Sleep Deprivation" Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 7th August 2018 10:26
Nokia Sleep review: Smart home controls don’t live up to the hype Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 22nd May 2018 12:32
Sleep Number starts shipping its cheaper sleep-tracking mattress Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 19th September 2016 06:31
Beddit Sleep Tracker Review @ Hardware Secrets Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 27th April 2016 07:44
Sleep Number's new bed will train you to sleep better Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 5th January 2016 07:28
ASUS Zenbook UX51VZ: Great Laptop, High Price Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 30th April 2013 07:25
Zeo Bedside Sleep Management System Review Stefan Mileschin Articles & Howto's 0 11th June 2012 08:37
[M] Zeo Bedside Sleep Management System Review Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 11th June 2012 08:36