It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Effortless OpenBSD audio and desktop screen recording guide Effortless OpenBSD audio and desktop screen recording guide
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Effortless OpenBSD audio and desktop screen recording guide

Old 16th January 2024, 07:06   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Effortless OpenBSD audio and desktop screen recording guide

Welcome to my comprehensive guide on recording audio and desktop screen on OpenBSD. In this blog post, I’m excited to share my personal setup and approach to efficiently capturing high-quality audio and video on one of the most secure and stable operating systems available. Whether you’re a professional content creator, a developer looking to record tutorials, or simply an OpenBSD enthusiast, this guide is tailored to help you navigate the intricacies of screen recording in this unique environment. Alongside this step-by-step tutorial, I’ve also included a practical YouTube video to demonstrate the quality and effectiveness of the recordings you can achieve with this setup. So, let’s dive in and explore the world of audio and video recording on OpenBSD!

https://www.osnews.com/story/138316/...cording-guide/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IK Multimedia's latest mobile audio interface is designed for field recording Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 6th May 2022 08:25
Uber's audio recording safety feature is coming to the US Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd December 2021 09:47
Video editing and audio recording are coming to Microsoft Office apps Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 4th November 2021 09:16
Amazon's GameOn screen recording app comes to iOS Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd March 2021 09:02
Android 11 is here and brings built-in screen recording at last Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th September 2020 13:35
Android 11 is here and brings built-in screen recording at last Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th September 2020 13:01
Blue's Yeti Nano is built for simple, high-quality desktop recording Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 29th August 2018 08:42
Zoom's H5 brings high-quality audio recording to budget-minded pros Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd February 2014 08:09
HTC One gets camera update, improves HDR images and audio recording Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 25th April 2013 08:17
Auto-tune this! Research team restores 134 year-old audio recording Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 26th October 2012 07:34