It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
CyberPower Black Pearl Core i7 965 EE Gaming System CyberPower Black Pearl Core i7 965 EE Gaming System
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CyberPower Black Pearl Core i7 965 EE Gaming System

Old 17th November 2008, 15:50   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default CyberPower Black Pearl Core i7 965 EE Gaming System

On November 3rd Intel allowed the world to see just how powerful their new Core i7 / X58 combo was. Just like a title fight with a heavyweight boxer we were knocked out by the power, speed and agility of the new platform and so were our readers from the feedback we received. Until this point Core i7 has been made of pure unobtainium; you simply could not buy it no matter how much you offered. That changes today as e-tail and retail are opening up the ring and everyone gets a chance to fight the champ.

CyberPower has recognized the need to offer us old school users the best components, overclocked to their potential without the need to spend hundreds of hours fine tuning and tweaking. The new CyberPower Black Pearl Series is CyberPower’s answer to the age old question; build it and spend two weeks getting it right or have it made by the pros who already know the ins and outs of a new, highly complex architecture.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/165... m/index.html