It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Apple needs to take fertility tracking more seriously Apple needs to take fertility tracking more seriously
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Apple needs to take fertility tracking more seriously

Old 4th July 2022, 10:47   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Apple needs to take fertility tracking more seriously

Fertility apps have always been sketchy. As I’ve experienced it, it’s a Faustian bargain of sorts: Take your chances on one of many options in your app store, and pick the one with the best reviews, or maybe the simplest interface. You’ll sign up feeling unsure of what to make of the opaque data policy, and then you’ll bear with the ensuing deluge of targeted ads – all in exchange for an accurate prediction of when you’re most likely to conceive. Judging by those ads for maternity clothes and organic cotton onesies, someone somewhere knows I’m either trying to conceive or have already given birth, even if they can’t decide which. I don’t like it, but I put up with it.

https://www.engadget.com/apple-cycli...2.html?src=rss
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lumen's metabolism tracking app comes to the Apple Watch Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 24th August 2021 05:16
Apple releases iOS 14.5 with stricter app tracking privacy Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 27th April 2021 05:33
Apple’s data tracking was not as good as thought Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd July 2020 07:13
Apple Watch may get sleep tracking as soon as next week Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 4th September 2019 07:55
Apple may be developing a Tile-like tracking tag Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 18th April 2019 07:28
Mira's AI-powered fertility monitor is now available for purchase Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 10th September 2018 07:31
Google sued for tracking Apple fanboys Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 22nd May 2018 12:52
Drone Tracking App Shot Down by Apple Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 3rd September 2012 08:38
Apple forced to defend its tracking actions Stefan Mileschin WebNews 0 14th June 2012 08:39
Hot laptops could cook men's fertility jmke WebNews 0 9th December 2004 10:18