It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > For Sale - LAN Parties - Other > Off-Topic Hangout
fun ways to boost ur post-number fun ways to boost ur post-number
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

fun ways to boost ur post-number

Old 4th September 2003, 17:19   #731

Bosw8er Freshly Registered

Jackass

Dumbass
Old 4th September 2003, 18:03   #732
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

Throw away solitaire forever, virtual woman is here to please you
Old 4th September 2003, 20:29   #733
TeuS

safe folks at XS

"Heh, I have done some rather serious speeding back in the day.
I had a '70 Monte Carlo and used to do over 140mph down a side street here in Wichita. Man, I loved that!!! (Btw, the Speed limit was 30)
No clue how I did it though! Drive down it now and just.. wow..."

"well in this question, PORTUGAL rulez!! we are the worst drivers of EUROPE, we are the country with most car accidents, we are the country in europe with most deaths in car accidents, we also are the firsts on europe in alchool consume, all i can say is that portugal kicks ***"

"160+ on a 750 katana outrunning the arkansas highway peetrol, would have gotten away but they caused an accident and I had to stop took em 6 miles to catch me. IN and out of a weigh station at 120, Damn those were the days, had to get rid of it had some omnies to pay the state of arkansas"

"I don't know how fast I was actually going, but the ticket said 100 mph. I was on my bike...650 yamaha...my buddy broke the keys to his trunk off trying to open it..that's where my helmet and glasses were, we were toasted...leaving a stripper bar. Sooo there we were, he could not drive his car, ignition and trunk keys were the same and I had no helmet (in Va there are helmet laws).
Eventually we decided to go for it on my bike (brilliant move!). A city cop passed us going the other way, and turned around at a break in the median. Since I was bombed, had no insurance, helmet, safety glasses, or inspection sticker, I decided to lose him. We turned into an apartment complex, turned bike off and hid behind a tractor trailer until he passed. fired it up and took off again. A few more miles down the road, somehow the same cop passed us again going the other way! He almost wrecked trying to turn around. I had a pretty good lead on him, the roads were slick from recent rain and my buddy (on back of bike) was screaming STOP! in my ear when we came up on about 5 cop cars blocking the road...I yelled to my buddy asking him should we hit some backyards or stop? He yelled STOP! (again).
Anyway we stopped and the cop we had been trying to ditch came running up screaming "You thought you got away, didn't you?" I told him that I never even saw him which seemed to upset him. He was about 5'4 and got really upset when I asked him if there weren't height requirements for city cops...the other cops laughed and he turned the color of Blood...mine!
I got 9 tickets that night and spent the night as a guest of the city of Newport News, Va. That was 20 years ago."

Quote:
originally posted by crazymofo You're joking right?
"NOpe not kidding at all cost me 2500 for a wrecked cop car, 1000 probation fees, 250 speeding ticket and 250 wreckless driving ticket for the weigh station incident. If I just could of gotten away i would still have it"

Old 4th September 2003, 20:37   #734
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

like the part about height requirements
Old 4th September 2003, 20:46   #735
TeuS

Quote:
Originally posted by jmke
like the part about height requirements
yeah, that's rude

dad learned me to drive last sunday. my bro' already had a lesson, and he had some trubbles

I paid some attention. first ~ third gear no problem, got away with it waaaay faster then my brother. I stalled (engine stopped) only twice, when stopping: when I wanted to stand still I didn't place the engine in neutral. first time it happened because I didn't know, forgot it the second time

and don't worry, I'm already taller then the weel
Old 4th September 2003, 21:54   #736

:wtf:
Old 4th September 2003, 22:23   #737

[Bonbon] Freshly Registered

http://www.mediagab.com/RIAA_PSA.asp
[Bonbon] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2003, 08:29   #738
[M] Reviewer

piotke Freshly Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by Bosw8er
:wtf:
nice fotoshopping
piotke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2003, 11:40   #739

Free Willy
Old 8th September 2003, 16:27   #740

How about giving your new Intel Pentium product the wrong name ?