It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > Articles & Howto's
...request a product (p)review ...request a product (p)review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...request a product (p)review

Old 18th August 2007, 12:28   #51
Rutar

http://www.antazone.com/page/products-1.html

I totally want a review of that thing considering they sell it at Ninia/Mugen/U120 price level.
Old 14th September 2007, 17:05   #52
iluvgillgill

Default Ultimate Cooling?

Scythe Infinity with quad fan configuration.Have hear of it but can't find any review of it.different configurationual push and pull,1 push and pull with 2 at the side blowin inward,all blowin inward.

Looking forware to it.
Old 14th September 2007, 17:09   #53
[M] Reviewer

thorgal Freshly Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvgillgill View Post
Scythe Infinity with quad fan configuration.Have hear of it but can't find any review of it.different configurationual push and pull,1 push and pull with 2 at the side blowin inward,all blowin inward.

Looking forware to it.
This is a custom configuration I guess.

Have you seen our Infinity mod article ?

thorgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2007, 00:37   #54
iluvgillgill

yeah i have seen that mod review.but i wanted to know what will be the actual performance differences with quad fan configuration.it would be great is you can review and try it out.because i heard its possible on the net but couldn't find any actual review for it.
Old 16th January 2008, 03:38   #55
KaOSoFt

Hello there.

I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading MadShrimps reviews for a while. Pretty nice they are.

I read the "120mm Fan Roundup: 17 Fans Compared" article and I felt quite impressed by the professional work put into it. Now, while I think there's a good amount of pretty nice fans, I'd like to know if there is a way that you, jmke, could include a Noctua NF-P12 into the test. I've read awesome reviews about this fan, giving it a high score, but unfortunately, I have yet to see a comparison against, let's say, a Scythe S-FLEX SFF21F (which is my most ambitious and possible buy). I'm mainly aiming at performance-per-decibel results.

Other things I've been looking for is a heatsink-with-certain-fan specific test. I'm looking forward to see how do the Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme or the Thermalright Ultima-90 perform, specially the latest, which I really prefer over the eXtreme, because I'm always afraid that giant and heavy heatsinks could break my poor motherboard. I know it shouldn't happen under normal circumstances, but still... In push-pull configuration as well. I've read the Noctua has a higher static pressure, so I'd love to see some testing results, including noise testing.

Why I'm begging for this test? Because I cannot get either fan in my country; I have to order them for a little higher cost (+15%), so it's a tough decision for me, given that I already spent most of my money in my current equipment (check my signature, and don't worry, I still have some bucks for food and maybe sleeping... heh, just joking). I can afford two units of any of the two, but I want to get the best.

Thank you for providing us with such a nice reviews. I'm expecting much more from you.

PS: Sorry if I look like demanding something... well, yeah, I'M EAGER TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS...!
Old 16th January 2008, 09:52   #56
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

Noctua NF-P12 is being tested right now

Ultra-120 eXtreme soon too, keep you eye on the site
Old 25th March 2008, 12:19   #57
Rutar

I want to know how the new Noctua fan NF-P12 stacks up against the silent eagle, because it seems that they startet thinking about the blades:

http://www.barrys-rigs-n-reviews.com...e/nf-p12/2.htm
Old 25th March 2008, 12:37   #58
Madshrimp

massive 120mm roundup is in the pipeline
Old 9th April 2008, 19:12   #59
woodykipo

review of the NZXT Lexa Blackline Case and NZXT Tempest case(NZXT names it "the airflow king",so it could be good competition for the Antec 900 and I couldn't find any reviews about this case!).
Old 9th April 2008, 20:12   #60
Madshrimp

thank you for your post Woodykipo, the Lexa we tested here: http://www.madshrimps.be/gotoartik.php?articID=376 the Blackline only change is color as far as I can see.

the Tempest ( http://www.nzxt.com/products/tempest/ ) does look like a contender for best cooling, mimics cooling design of Antec 900