| ||Thread Tools|
|30th July 2005, 15:26||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
asetek VapoChill Micro
This unit will be reviewed by piotke and compared to the Thermalright XP-90C and Scythe SHOGUON; on an Athlon 64 system
1. PERFORMANCE. By standards of weight, size, price and a 150W cooling capacity the VapoChill Micro™ series is clearly the most powerful cooler technology on the market. No more no less. The VapoChill Micro™ (cobber chamber) is placed directly on the CPU unlike existing heat pipe technologies. This mean better and more efficient absorption and transportation of heat from the CPU.
2. MASSIVE NOISE REDUCTION. The combination of the extreme cooling capacity of 150W a selection of top-quality fans and fan regulation offers the lowest possible noise levels.
3. LOW WEIGHT. The VapoChill Micro™ coolers weigh only a revolutionary 350 grams and do not break your motherboard or fry your CPU because of weight pressure.
4. UPGRADEABLE. All socket clips can be universally applied across all coolers - if you want to change CPU platform. Also, allowing you to experiment with performance and airflow, you can fit ANY 92mm fan on the VapoChill Micro™ coolers.
5. AUTOMATIC and/or MANUAL FAN
CONTROL. High-End & Extreme Performance fans are prepared for PWM (Pulse With Modulation) motherboards allowing the motherboard to adjust fan speed to actual CPU load.
6. MOTHERBOARD COOLING! 99% of the high-end heatpipe coolers on the market ONLY have horizontal airflow. This means they DO NOT cool the critical components on the Motherboard. The VapoChill Micro™ coolers are specifically designed to separate both vertical & horizontal airflows. In short: no overheating mother-boards.
7. EXCEPTIONALLY EASY INSTALLATION.
8. AGGRESSIVE PRICING. Those alternatives close to the performance and low noise levels of the VapoChill Micro™ are up to 100% higher priced!!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Asetek VapoChill Micro Heatsink||jmke||WebNews||0||20th July 2006 14:27|
|VapoChill Micro Asetek CPU Cooler||jmke||WebNews||0||21st June 2006 09:55|
|asetek VapoChill Micro HSF||jmke||WebNews||0||4th May 2006 23:17|
|Asetek VapoChill Micro||Sidney||WebNews||0||26th October 2005 17:13|
|asetek VapoChill Micro||Sidney||WebNews||0||17th October 2005 05:25|
|Asetek Vapochill Micro Extreme CPU Cooler||Sidney||WebNews||0||16th October 2005 09:05|
|asetek VapoChill Micro||Sidney||WebNews||0||7th October 2005 16:51|
|Asetek VapoChill Micro Extreme CPU Cooler||Sidney||WebNews||2||20th September 2005 11:15|
|asetek VapoChill Micro Ultra Low Noise CPU Cooler||Sidney||WebNews||1||20th August 2005 14:33|
|asetek VapoChill Micro Review: Ultra Low Noise||jmke||Articles & Howto's||6||10th August 2005 15:48|