It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > Site & Forum Feedback - Folding@Home
Xtreme Systems Folding Team reaches two million point milestone! Xtreme Systems Folding Team reaches two million point milestone!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xtreme Systems Folding Team reaches two million point milestone!
Closed Thread

Old 8th June 2003, 18:39   #1
silencer

Default Xtreme Systems Folding Team reaches two million point milestone!

Xtreme Systems Folding Team reaches two million point milestone!
Posted by: Tweaked! on Jun 07, 2003 - 06:33 AM
Stanford University distributed computing protein folding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off, let me welcome you to XtremeSystems.org. If this is your first visit, have a browse around and check out all we have to offer. If you're any kind of computer enthusiast, I'm sure you'll find we have a lot of good information, tips and hardware reviews to keep you o*n the edge of your seat. Also don't forget to check out our forums, there's a whole lot of good people from all over the world with a vast amount of knowledge and experience that they're willing to share, plus we all like to throw down a little off the wall chat every now and then.

A huge congratulations goes out to our folding team for reaching over 2 million points contributed towards helping Stanford University research proteins within the human body. To take this even deeper than just a pat o*n the back for the entire team, let me extend a warm welcome to all our recent peeps who've joined our cause. Also to say thanks and congrats to our major producers such as DDTUNG, Hardass, Tedinde, Majormav, Detox, Waspile, Deerhunter, O-CuK Hugh( I ) Jarse, Hiryuu, Bosw8er, Yitch, Fergie, Echobar, [Madshrimps] sub-team and the members of the Over-clock UK sub-team and so many more that I could just keep going o*n and o*n but I fear I would lose your interest by the time I finished.

Our team is a relatively young team, founded in April of 2002. The team took off right from the start and has set new records all along the way. By November of 2002, we were the youngest and smallest team to reach under the top 15 teams in the world in production. We were also out producing many teams higher up in the ranks. All our members are highly motivated and dedicated to taking this team to the top! We would all like to extend a warm welcome to you and hope you'll consider joining up with us, we really do need all the help we can get. I think you'll find o*nce you give us a look over, that we're a very warm and friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and desire to work together as a team and to achieve the highest production possible in an effort to help Stanford find new cures for the ailments that plague the human race such as Cancer, Alzheimers, Parkinsons disease and many others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can learn more about the research here and you can learn more about our team here. Hope to see you folding with our team or just by yourself in the near future for a worthwhile cause.

source: http://www.xtremesystems.org

Old 8th June 2003, 19:50   #2

The Senile Doctor Freshly Registered

nais !!

bosw8er up with the big boys!
Old 10th June 2003, 18:28   #3

Bosw8er Freshly Registered

... MADshrimps up with the big boys !

We are in the top 50 amongst the very big sites.

Old 10th June 2003, 20:14   #4
kipni

waaw and i'm going for 10k this week
w00t w00t

kipni

Closed Thread