It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Wii Games come to PS3: Hands-on with Sony's new PlayStation Move motion controller Wii Games come to PS3: Hands-on with Sony's new PlayStation Move motion controller
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wii Games come to PS3: Hands-on with Sony's new PlayStation Move motion controller

Old 11th March 2010, 18:09   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Wii Games come to PS3: Hands-on with Sony's new PlayStation Move motion controller

The glowing ball at the top of the move was always interesting; the colors shift and change; it's all very psychadelic. We played a Gladiator title where you block with your shield and attack with a large axe. It takes some getting used to, but I can't shake the feeling I've played games like this on the Wii. The main difference, of course, is the graphics.

"The Shoot," which is a working title, has you shooting at robots and avoiding missiles. The movement was very smooth. To calibrate, you move the controller to your side, and then hold it near your belt. After that, it's locked in. As a shooter it was basic, but fun.

I've been moving around the party, playing games and talking to people, and each of the demos is impressive and fun, but nothing strikes me as a must-have title. The technology is mature, but it seems like a reaction to the success of the Wii, and not a brand-new experience.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...c ampaign=rss
Old 11th March 2010, 18:09   #2
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation

time to throw away the Wii