It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Thermaltake Symphony Water Cooling Kit Thermaltake Symphony Water Cooling Kit
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thermaltake Symphony Water Cooling Kit

Old 23rd July 2005, 18:49   #1

Sidney Freshly Registered
Default Thermaltake Symphony Water Cooling Kit

Over the years, we've looked at our fair share of water cooling kits and have read countless other reviews done elsewhere. In all that time, I have never been wow'd like I have been with the new Thermaltake Symphony. Why would I be wow'd you ask? As you will soon see, the Thermaltake Symphony is no ordinary water cooler. The radiator/pump assembly is enclosed in an external unit measuring over a meter tall. Thermaltake's marketing slogan for the Symphony is "Graceful liquid cooling for the living room." Aiming at a home entertainment novelty centerpiece look that is indeed very functional, Thermaltake is clearly looking to mainstream water cooling more so than ever before. With that said, let's break down the Thermaltake Symphony for you HTPC and enthusiast types alike. Special thanks go to Imei over at Thermaltake for making this review possible.

http://www.overclockercafe.com/Revie...ony/index.html

Opteron 165 (2) @2.85 1.42 vcore AMD Stock HSF + Chill Vent II
Sidney is offline   Reply With Quote