It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Thermaltake Spacecraft VF-I Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews Thermaltake Spacecraft VF-I Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thermaltake Spacecraft VF-I Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews

Old 4th October 2011, 14:26   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Thermaltake Spacecraft VF-I Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews

What do you look for in a case and what is the most you are willing to spend? Today's case isn't exactly high end and to match that it doesn't have all of the features and extras you would expect if you were shelling out cash in the €100+ range. System builders and budget gamers this one is for you, Thermaltake have released the Spacecraft VF-I Mid-Tower PC Case model VN60001W2Z and online retailers are listing it between €50~€65 and Benchmark Reviews has got an early peek at it. For that price you get a sturdy little case with a small side window, tool free drive mounting, removable air intake filters, room for video cards up to 320mm long, room for CPU coolers up to 168mm tall and also room for a 120.2 (240mm) watercooling radiator in the roof. This should prove to be an interesting review so please read on.

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.ph...28&Item id=61
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote