It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers.org Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers.org
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers.org

Old 3rd February 2012, 07:29   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers.org

If there is one thing many people know Thermaltake for it is their cases, especially the ones that have that futuristic look to them. Today we will be checking out a case that has this look, the Overseer RX-I. This style appeals to many people, especially gamers. Thermaltake even calls this design an “E-sports gaming style front bezel.” Besides the cool looks this case features a top-mounted hard drive dock, USB 3.0 and eSATA connectivity, support for 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch hard drives, 3 included fans and since it is a full tower case you can fit motherboards inside up to E-ATX! Read on as we check out this futuristic case!

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/therma...r-case-review/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote