It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Sony Refunding Improperly Collected Sales Tax Sony Refunding Improperly Collected Sales Tax
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sony Refunding Improperly Collected Sales Tax

Old 29th February 2012, 07:40   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Sony Refunding Improperly Collected Sales Tax

I thought this letter was another phishing attempt until I checked my account and saw that Sony had refunded me money too....all $0.32 of it. Dear Sony Entertainment Network account holder, After performing routine system maintenance, Sony Entertainment Network sales tax records were mistakenly modified and some customer's accounts were charged sales tax in error. Between November 18, 2010, and April 11, 2011, one or more transactions originating from your account was charged sales tax in error. Correcting this, we will refund the errant charges back to your account in the amount of [redacted] via your Sony Entertainment Network wallet. This will appear in your transaction history as a one-time inclusive credit. We are diligently working to correct this error and will have your account refunded by March 31, 2012. If you do not see the credit to your account by March 31, 2012, or if you have further questions please contact our customer service department at: http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/ Thank you, The Sony Entertainment Network Team

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2012/02/...ted_sales_tax/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote