It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
A reborn design of ultra-silent cooling performance - Thermaltake Golden Orb II A reborn design of ultra-silent cooling performance - Thermaltake Golden Orb II
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A reborn design of ultra-silent cooling performance - Thermaltake Golden Orb II

Old 30th June 2005, 13:25   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default A reborn design of ultra-silent cooling performance - Thermaltake Golden Orb II

Thermaltake Technologies, the leading manufacturer for cooling solutions, created the world’s first turbine cooling component, the Golden Orb. Gamers and enthusiasts that are familiar with Thermaltake products rejoice! Thermaltake will have a new member soon, the Golden Orb II, an aerodynamic and radiant shape, totally ultra silent, high performing cooler suitable to fit today’s latest technology!

Sine 1999, Thermaltake’s Orb family has drastically changed from traditional square coolers to round coolers with radiant golden aluminum fins which can dissipate heat smoothly from the core to the outer fins to successfully cooling the CPU. It provides sufficient air flow and premium performance. With its pure copper base, the Golden Orb II ensures the best performance efficiently. Along with this retro design, the Golden Orb II highlights a riveting copper core. Utilizing Thermaltake’s advanced welding technologies, meticulous precision, and a strong 10cm fan in the center, the heat can be dissipated from the source managing the heat rapidly.

The Golden Orb II Cooler is a worldwide patented design. This addition presents a rainbow-colored transparent fan with silent irradiating Blue LED Light fan which performs well at an extremely low noise of only 17dBA. It allows computer gamers and enthusiasts to breeze through their games and movies with ease and quietness. In order to further improve on cooling the monster machines of today, the Golden Orb II fully supports Intel P4 LGA 775 and AMD K8 systems. The rebirth of the Golden Orb II, a more powerful, more exhilarating design

http://www.thermaltake.com/coolers/c...i/cl-p0220.htm
Old 30th June 2005, 13:26   #2
Madshrimp

I killed my first CPU (Duron 800Mhz Socket A) with a TT SuperOrb, the core was crushed
Old 30th June 2005, 14:10   #3
[M] Reviewer

piotke Freshly Registered

this one loks a bit / designed as the zalman flower series
Old 30th June 2005, 15:06   #4
Rutar

Quote:
Originally posted by jmke
I killed my first CPU (Duron 800Mhz Socket A) with a TT SuperOrb, the core was crushed
nah, thermaltake makes so many original products, it can't be
Old 30th June 2005, 15:13   #5
[M] Reviewer

piotke Freshly Registered

uh ?

These ORBs for CPU's killed many chips... Just too heavy for that hold down mechanism...
Old 30th June 2005, 15:27   #6
Madshrimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Rutar

nah, thermaltake makes so many original products, it can't be
I don't see what relevance your post has to the fact that I cracked the core of my Socket A Duron with a TT SuperOrb...
Old 30th June 2005, 15:32   #7
Rutar

Quote:

I don't see what relevance your post has to the fact that I cracked the core of my Socket A Duron with a TT SuperOrb...
doh, quoted the wrong post =P
Old 30th June 2005, 15:35   #8
wutske

Quote:

I think he quoted the wrong post .
It does look a lot like the zalman, can't even recognize a GO in that one.
Old 30th June 2005, 15:51   #9
Madshrimp

:-)