| ||Thread Tools|
|2nd October 2004, 15:27||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
Radeon Omega Drivers v2.5.90 (8.07 Beta)
What's New? (2k/XP 2.5.90)
* Based on the Beta Catalyst 8.07 drivers.
* Fixed Radlinker installation issues, now it should give NO errors.
* Updated the Advanced 3D control panel to include Color/Gamma settings, so I disabled the normal ATI Color tab.
* Enabled WMV hardware acceleration.
* Fixed a bug with some Radeon cards (mostly 8500 and 9000) which caused texture corruption in some 3D games/applications. Thanks to lockves for the tip.
* Fixed a few install/uninstall issues which caused some old settings to stay in the registry even after installing/uninstalling the drivers.
* Enabled Geometry Instancing in supported cards (R300 and up).
* Enabled AI support without the need to use or install CCC.
* The Advanced 3D Control Panel has changed, now both D3D and OGL settings are applied using Global controls in the 3D tab, and specific D3D and OGL settings have been moved to the Options tab. This was the only way to add AI support to the drivers.
* Found the cause of the laptop video playback problem, see note #1 in the readme for the fix.
* Hibernation and Standby are not working properly, I'm working on this.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Radeon Omega Drivers 3.8.291 (Cat 6.9)||jmke||WebNews||0||8th October 2006 21:56|
|Radeon Omega Drivers v2.6.75 (Cat 5.10a)||jmke||WebNews||0||25th October 2005 18:35|
|Radeon Omega Drivers 2.6.61 (Cat 5.8)||Sidney||WebNews||0||13th September 2005 02:39|
|Radeon Omega Drivers 2.6.42 (Cat 5.6)||Sidney||WebNews||0||28th June 2005 17:04|
|Radeon Omega Drivers v2.5.97a (Cat 4.12)||jmke||WebNews||0||28th December 2004 22:26|
|Radeon Omega Drivers v2.5.97 (4.12 Beta)||jmke||WebNews||0||5th December 2004 15:31|
|Radeon Omega Drivers v2.5.76 (Cat 4.9)||jmke||WebNews||0||22nd September 2004 14:03|
|New Radeon Omega Drivers 2.5.51 (Cat 4.6 based)||jmke||WebNews||0||17th June 2004 18:08|