It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Porsche releases $150,900 electric tin can Porsche releases $150,900 electric tin can
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Porsche releases $150,900 electric tin can

Old 6th September 2019, 07:40   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Porsche releases $150,900 electric tin can

Sorry Taycan

After being teased and promoted for four years, Porsche has officially revealed its first electric car called the Taycan which will set you back $150,900.

Porsche wanted to create an electric sports car that will hang with the fastest vehicles on the market. Taycan is an EV imbued with characteristics that were forged in the automaker's storied motorsports program, and a vehicle that marks the beginning of a new era in the company's long history.

Porsche wants people to focus on more than the 2.6-second 0-60mph time, which it can do without overheating the battery pack or restricting the power output.

It has all the beautiful curves and details one expects from a modern Porsche, with a few thinks like a "vegan interior" option which is original. Although I would prefer for $150,900 that the interior was made from real vegans.

The Verge's Sean O'Kane kicked the tires and said: " Looks-wise, there’s almost nothing that distinguishes the Taycan as an electric car. Maybe that hinders the car’s ability to help promote the technology on which it’s built. But I’m cautiously optimistic. It’s a sign that we’re finally leaving the initial phase of mass-market electric vehicles, and entering one where they’re taken more seriously."

I am not sure I will take any car seriously until I could afford it.

https://fudzilla.com/news/automotive...ectric-tin-can
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote