It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Plextor PX-B310SA Blu Ray drive Plextor PX-B310SA Blu Ray drive
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Plextor PX-B310SA Blu Ray drive

Old 23rd February 2009, 20:15   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Plextor PX-B310SA Blu Ray drive

In the Disc drive industry it's really hard to stand out. Most people just pick the cheapest drive with the specs that they are looking for. This may work for some people but anyone who has lived with the cheap drives should know that they can sometimes be noisy and unreliable. One company that has made a reputation of quality in the disc drive market over many years is Plextor. I've seen people throw down two and sometimes three times the price of a cheap drive just to be able to have a Plextor drive. The reason for this is all about quality and noise, for those same reasons I was excited to hear that I was going to be able to check out their new PX-B310SA BD Combo Super Multi Drive. My excitement doubled when I realized I would be able to watch The Dark Knight and other Blu Ray movies in 1080p on our 52-inch television. So today I'm going to find out if the PX-B310SA is a quality drive that's quite enough to include in your HTPC without sounding like a weed eater running.
http://lanoc.org/reviews/plextor-px-...blu-ray-drive/