It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Pandora Made $80M in U.S. App store Revenue in Q3 Pandora Made $80M in U.S. App store Revenue in Q3
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pandora Made $80M in U.S. App store Revenue in Q3

Old 11th November 2017, 04:02   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Pandora Made $80M in U.S. App store Revenue in Q3

In the face of fierce competition from Spotify and Apple Music, Pandora has been growing its in-app subscription revenues, according to new data from Sensor Tower. The streaming music service earned the number one spot on the chart of top grossing apps in Q3 2017, excluding games. It's the first time Pandora has held that position since the third quarter of 2015. I really like Pandora and I can understand how it's doing so well. Pandora and SiriusXM are my go to music sources when I'm on the road and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Pandora's earnings reported in July were better than expected, following a quarter that saw a lot of chaos, including the exit of CEO Tim Westergren amid a company shakeup, and the infusion of $480 million from SiriusXM, after Pandora stopped shopping for a buyer.

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2017/11/...re_revenue_q3/
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote