It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
OCZ Talos SAS SSDs to be Deployed in Drobo's Business-Class Storage Systems OCZ Talos SAS SSDs to be Deployed in Drobo's Business-Class Storage Systems
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OCZ Talos SAS SSDs to be Deployed in Drobo's Business-Class Storage Systems

Old 9th March 2012, 08:10   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default OCZ Talos SAS SSDs to be Deployed in Drobo's Business-Class Storage Systems

OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that Drobo will utilize the OCZ Talos SAS SSD Series for integration into its B1200i iSCSI SAN solutions for business environments. Drobo, makers of award-winning data storage products for businesses and professionals, has chosen to provide customers with even faster and more robust storage systems by complementing the sophisticated feature set of the B1200i with the superior performance, energy efficiency, and maximum endurance of Talos SSDs.

Ideal for small-and-medium businesses (SMBs), the Drobo B1200i provides reliable, high-performance, and self-optimizing storage for server virtualization, email, and data protection and features seamless integration with existing infrastructures as an iSCSI SAN device. With innovative automated data-aware tiering, the B1200i delivers a level of automation and technical sophistication that is easier to use and less costly to deploy than typical enterprise solutions. The B1200i is the first Drobo product to leverage the benefits of SSDs for increased bandwidth, lower power consumption, and instantaneous access times.

http://www.techpowerup.com/162020/OC...e-Systems.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote