It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
NZXT Phantom 410 Chassis Review NZXT Phantom 410 Chassis Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NZXT Phantom 410 Chassis Review

Old 30th January 2012, 08:11   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default NZXT Phantom 410 Chassis Review

Let's be real honest here. In the realm in which I live, as a reviewer, there is a level of trust that develops as you work with companies over the years. As a guy that is in the position to recommend things to others, I take that aspect seriously. When I put my "seal of approval" on it, I mean it! I don't see any reason to waver in how to explain it, or any issues bringing failures to the forefront when said failures do pass through my hands, just ask Gelid why I haven't heard from them since I failed their GPU cooler. That is an extreme example of my approach with companies and their products. Getting back to my original point, when dealing with various manufactures, a report and a trust is built as you see they are making great strides to improve things, or on the flip side, those that don't show any initiative, I'd rather not bring that material to your attention.

With NZXT I am torn. Over the last few years I have seen great things come from them over many facets of the product lineup. The complete lack of any acknowledgement of any issues with their latest coolers, even though I was to find out later that they were fully aware that the fans sent were out of spec, but allowed me to test it as if it were just like what you would have bought retail, and that wasn't the case at all. I made strides to contact the company directly and was met with no reply, and had to gain my information from the third party PR firm that handles their products. Now that I put it all on the table, you can obviously see the level at where I hold NZXT has been knocked down a few pegs, and their lack of any help up front or after has definitely left a mark, even if just for a short time.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/452...iew/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is online now   Reply With Quote