It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Noctua presents NH-U12P SE1366 for Intel Core i7 CPUs Noctua presents NH-U12P SE1366 for Intel Core i7 CPUs
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Noctua presents NH-U12P SE1366 for Intel Core i7 CPUs

Old 12th November 2008, 21:46   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Icon17 Noctua presents NH-U12P SE1366 for Intel Core i7 CPUs

Noctua presents NH-U12P SE1366 for Intel Core i7 CPUs

Vienna, November 12th 2008 - Noctua today presented a new special edition of its flagship NH-U12P CPU cooler for Intel Core i7. The NH-U12P SE1366 includes the highly reliable, easy-to-use SecuFirm2™ mounting system for LGA1366 as well as Noctua's pro-grade NT-H1 thermal compound and two NF-P12 120mm fans for superb quiet cooling performance on Core i7 CPUs.

"Intel's new Core i7 CPUs mark an exciting advance in processing power, but they definitely require a high quality heatsink if you want to cool them without the expense of excessive noise", explains Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "We strive to provide an easy entry into the world of premium quality quiet cooling with the new NH-U12P SE1366, offering a premium value package that gives you everything you need to cool Core i7 CPUs quietly!"
Built around the top quality NH-U12P heatsink, which has received more than 100 awards and recommendations from leading international websites and magazines, the NH-U12P SE1366 ships with Noctua's SecuFirm2™ mounting system that combines outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation on the new LGA1366 socket.

Including two of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 120mm fans with Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise-Adaptors, the NH-U12P SE1366 offers full flexibility in fine-tuning the cooler for supreme quietness and maximum performance in push-pull mode.

Topped off with a tube of Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound, NH-U12P SE1366 forms a complete premium value package that's backed up with 6 years manufacturer's warranty and contains everything you need in order to achieve superb quiet cooling performance on Intel Core i7 CPUs.

Price and availability:
The NH-U12P SE1366 will be available in week 47 at a recommended retail price of EUR 56.90 / USD 64.90.

http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=p...s_id=24&lng=en

About Noctua:
Noctua comes from a cooperation between the Austrian Rascom Computerdistribution Ges.m.b.H and the Taiwanese Kolink International Corporation and has a development partnership with the Austrian Institute of Heat Transmission and Fan Technology (Österreichisches Institut für Wärmeübertragung und Ventilatorentechnik, ÖIWV). These connections form the key to the development of sound-optimised premium components "Designed in Austria": The partnership with the ÖIWV permits the application of latest technology in methods of scientific measurement instrumentation, calculation and simulation in the R&D process. Rascom's long, customer-orientated experience in developing and distributing sound-optimised high-end components ensures a clear focus on the users' needs. The use of Kolink's advanced manufacturing technology and ultra-modern production plants allows Noctua to efficiently implement its technical edge and provide solutions of the highest standard in quality and performance to the customer.