It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Noctua Chromax @ LanOC Reviews Noctua Chromax @ LanOC Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Noctua Chromax @ LanOC Reviews

Old 16th March 2018, 15:52   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Noctua Chromax @ LanOC Reviews

Let's be honest, both some of the best heatsinks and fans are Noctua's, especially when you are looking for low noise output. The problem is they have been very stuck on their brown and tan color scheme. The benefit is that when you see them you know exactly what it is and you know it is a quality product. They ignored the clear and glowing transparent fan fad that came and went but with cases and other hardware sticking with black they resisted changing to it. A few years ago they did bring out their Industrial PPC fans that were black but they were much more expensive and even though they are great fans a lot of people have looked other directions when swapping out their fans. Well a while back Noctua expanded their Chromax lineup with a new line of fans, new cables, and covers for most of their heatsinks that help give people color options for trim and finally fans and coolers that won't stand out like a sore thumb while still giving people Noctua quality. I've had them in the office for a while and as I work on catching up I just recently got a chance to play with them when a build I put together just wasn't going with the Noctua cooler that I put in it.

https://lanoc.org/review/cooling/7729-noctua-chromax
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote