It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
The Nexus Experience Galaxy S 4 - What We Know The Nexus Experience Galaxy S 4 - What We Know
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Nexus Experience Galaxy S 4 - What We Know

Old 20th May 2013, 07:30   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default The Nexus Experience Galaxy S 4 - What We Know

Just two days ago, Google announced a variant of the Galaxy S 4 packing the "Nexus user experience." Although not an I/O giveaway, Google chose I/O to announce the new variant. I've spent a lot of time at I/O tracking down what information I could about this SGS4 with Nexus experience device, but there's not a whole lot to be known beyond what was announced in the one title slide and blog post. At a high level the details are known — it's an SGS4 with 16 GB of internal storage, unlocked modem and bootloader, with support for T-Mobile and AT&T LTE and WCDMA band support. The price is what you'd pay for any other SGS4 unlocked without a subsidy, $649 through Google Play starting June 26.

First, the SGS4 with Nexus Experience doesn't really have an official name yet. At present it's just being called an SGS4, and doesn't appear to be getting tagged with the Nexus brand. Next, by process of FCC ID elimination and lots of asking around, I am now fairly certain that the rumors about this being the T-Mobile USA SGS4 hardware variant, specifically SGH-M919, are true.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6962/t...4-what-we-know
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote