It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Interacting with Microsoft Surface at the AT&T Store Interacting with Microsoft Surface at the AT&T Store
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Interacting with Microsoft Surface at the AT&T Store

Old 20th April 2008, 22:47   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Interacting with Microsoft Surface at the AT&T Store

I panned and zoomed around coverage maps easily, best when I relaxed my touch, as pressing too hard made the table less responsive. Placing a specially-tagged phone on the Surface brought up information about it, including service plans, accessories, and the ability to see it in different colors. When two phones are placed on the table, a side-by-side comparison chart appears. The actions available on the AT&T Store table include flick, zoom in/out, flip, drag and the object-sensing ability.

http://gizmodo.com/380860/multi+grop...-the-att-store