| ||Thread Tools|
|24th July 2006, 08:45||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
HIS releases X1900 CrossFire Edition IceQ 3
Hong Kong, Monday, Jul 24, 2006 – HIS (Hightech Information System Limited) delivers the HIS X1900 CrossFire Edition IceQ 3 2x Dual Link DVI card, equips with HIS latest cooling technology – IceQ 3. HIS X1900 CrossFire Edition IceQ 3 completes the fastest multi-GPU consumer gaming platform on the planet. With its ultra-threaded engine and unparalleled shader performance, the HIS X1900 CrossFire Edition IceQ 3 delivers maximum graphical detail at the best possible frame rates. Paired with a CrossFire Ready X1900, your greatest multi-GPU fantasies will come true. HIS IceQ 3 keeps your card cooler with less noise, gives you extra head room for speeding, extends card service life and provides you a quieter environment for gaming experience than ATI original solution.
Faster: Heat transfers rapidly out of GPU and reduces temperature faster.
Cooler: IceQ 3 cools down the core temperature dramatically, at least 11°C lower than original cooler.
Quieter: IceQ 3 operates with lower noise than original cooler.
All Cool: Sensitive to Ultra violet light with special UV effect.
HIS IceQ 3 is the 3rd generation of IceQ cooling technology which is endorsed by worldwide media. HIS IceQ 3 innovative design doubles the strength to its predecessor.
1. Innovative design: Significantly improve cooling performance and lower weight.
2. Heatpipe with sintered powder wicks: Heat is rapidly transferred from the core area reducing the GPU temperature.
3. Isolated heatsinks: Memory and GPU heatsinks are completely separated, preventing any heat transfer from GPU to memory.
4. Bi-directional air in-take channels: Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan. Improving air flow. This ensures effective cooling even for CrossFire platform.
5. Ultra silent and durable fan: Significantly reduced noise level and extended service lift.
6. Dual-slot cooling design: Directly exhausts hot air out of PC case.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Twintech releases GTX260 1792MB & 896MB with AC Triple Fan-XT OC Edition||jmke||WebNews||0||31st March 2009 17:02|
|Leadtek releases WinFast® PX8600 GT TDH (Limited ZALMAN Edition)||jmke||WebNews||0||26th July 2007 14:07|
|ASUS EAX1950 Crossfire Edition Video Card||jmke||WebNews||0||1st March 2007 11:20|
|HIS launches X1950PRO based IceQ 3 Turbo Edition AGP Video card||jmke||WebNews||0||6th January 2007 11:48|
|HIS X1900 XTX and HIS X1900 Crossfire Edition||jmke||WebNews||0||31st March 2006 12:58|
|Sapphire X1900 Crossfire Edition Video Card||jmke||WebNews||0||2nd March 2006 13:19|
|Crossfire X1900 XTX faster than SLI 7800 GTX 512||jmke||WebNews||2||18th January 2006 20:01|
|ATI MultiGPU Done Right: The Radeon X1800 CrossFire Edition||jmke||WebNews||2||21st December 2005 08:06|
|Sapphire Radeon X800 CrossFire Edition with Pure CrossFire Advantage||Sidney||WebNews||0||19th December 2005 12:52|
|ATI's Radeon X1800 CrossFire Edition graphics card||jmke||WebNews||1||12th December 2005 19:33|