It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
GIGABYTE Unveils the Round Two of Graphics Card Overclocking Competition GIGABYTE Unveils the Round Two of Graphics Card Overclocking Competition
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GIGABYTE Unveils the Round Two of Graphics Card Overclocking Competition

Old 2nd November 2009, 11:10   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Icon17 GIGABYTE Unveils the Round Two of Graphics Card Overclocking Competition

GIGABYTE Unveils the Round Two of Graphics Card Overclocking Competition

GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, announces a very first graphics card concentrated overclocking online competition Beat Me If You Dare which was never been held in the industry. The round one competition has been coming down to the crunch time. GIGABYTE GTX 260 Super Overclock Edition’s performance has been fully disclosed in the competition. The world’s record of NVIDIA GTX 260 has been refreshed and beaten many times. The GTX 260 overclocking capability has been ascending climb to a new high. Last call for uploading your ultimate score into Event Website! Beat Me If You Dare round one is due on 0:00 1st November, Taipei Time. Also, we look forward to a surprising score in the end of round one competition.

Contestants may use any brand of Graphics Card for each round only with assigned graphics chip. Moreover, there is no hardware limitation for participation. GIGABYTE, very open-minded, welcomes contestants all over the world to compete against the top scores benchmarked by our in-house overclocking team to win cash and prizes. GIGABYTE wishes to lead the industry by holding such a competition, presenting end users the most advanced designed graphics card. Beat me if you dare competition has been well acclaimed within poser users and forum topics raised by GIGABYTE has attracted plenty of responses.

Beat Me If You Dare will run a round two competition starting on November 1st and finishing on November 30th. Contestants may use any brand of GTX 275 Graphics Card and no hardware limitation for participation. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3DMark Vantage performance scores and benchmark fps score in Resident Evil 5.

The champion of each round will receive USD1,500 cash. Second prize is a GIGABYTE GTX295 graphics card, the latest high-end NVIDIA card with dual GTX200 GPUs. The third place winner in each round will receive a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA GTX285 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX285 GPU).

As an added bonus, any contestant that beats the benchmark set by the GIGABYTE team will double his/her prize.

There will also be a lucky draw for all Beat Me If You Dare entries with the winner receiving a professional GIGABYTE gaming mouse, GM-M8000.

For further details about the GIGABYTE Beat Me If You Dare competition please visit: http://event.gigabyte.com.tw/BeatMeIfYouDare/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/GIGABY...6338834?ref=nf

Twitter: http://twitter.com/GIGABYTE_VGA