It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 Motherboard Review Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 Motherboard Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 Motherboard Review

Old 1st March 2011, 08:42   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Default Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 Motherboard Review

If you have been in university long enough (Or if you are already done, good on you), there is always at least one TA you absolutely dislike. Sure, they are underpaid graduate students that are overworked slaves to Dr. WhoeverHisNameIs, and while I have met some who goes above and beyond of what they are expected to do, I have also met some who are completely clueless jerks. For legal reasons, let's just say any names mentioned here are purely coincidental. So let me introduce you to a guy called Javad in my department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. He yells at you every time you go to his office. He is absolutely uninterested in answering any of your questions (Which results in more yelling). His methods of grading papers are absolutely disastrous. Not only can he give 45% on something that rightfully deserves a 90% after regrading, he also failed an entire class once on something that was clearly the right answer. In fact, it was so bad, the professor had to apologize during a lecture session once. Needless to say, Javad is not exactly the most popular TA around. So we just blame him for everything. Why was Hitler born? It was all Javad's fault. Why is there poverty in this world? It was all Javad's fault. Who caused the financial crisis a couple years ago? It was all Javad's fault. So needless to say, with Intel's recent massive recall on the P67 chipset due to its degrading SATA 3Gb/s ports, I can safely assure you it was also all Javad's fault. But until Intel's B3 stepping Cougar Point chipsets become available in the next few weeks, we are stuck with only one P67 board we received several weeks ago for our upcoming review. So thanks to Javad the P67 recall, we won't be doing any comparative benchmarking on the Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5. The good news is, most motherboards perform within

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/gigabyte_ga_p67a_ud5