It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Genius Intros SP-i250G Portable Speakers Genius Intros SP-i250G Portable Speakers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Genius Intros SP-i250G Portable Speakers

Old 27th March 2012, 07:59   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Genius Intros SP-i250G Portable Speakers

Taiwan –based Genius is an international leading company in computer peripherals presents a new set of portable stereo gaming speakers, SP-i250G for the GX Gaming line. SP-i250G has two omni directional stereo speakers that provide vivid and rich audio. The advanced 40mm neodymium speakers provide deep low notes in a small portable cabinet. Also one can just use one speaker with any audio device.

SP-i250G uses a special mechanical to turn the power on/off and adjust the volume by twisting the middle cover. As an added feature an LED ring in the middle of the speaker will change different colors when music is playing. The Gold plated plug makes sound signal transmission smoother and decreases noise.

http://www.techpowerup.com/163048/Ge...-Speakers.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote