| ||Thread Tools|
|19th November 2004, 00:45||#1|
GECUBE announces release of GECUBE RADEON X700PRO SilenCoolTM Series Graphics Cards
Taipei, Taiwan, Nov 18, 2004--Info-Tek, producer of the leading GECUBE brand name graphics cards, today marks the release of an all-new series of video cards – the GECUBE RADEON® X700PRO SilenCoolTM series. The GECUBE RADEON ®X700PRO SilenCoolTM series uses dual-side Heat pipe and Heat Sink technology to provide quiet, powerful 3D performance for the most demanding of today’s 3D games.
The GECUBE RADEON® X700PRO series graphics cards include advanced GECUBE SilenCoolTM Heat pipe design for drastically reduced noise generated by high-performance graphics processing, providing consumers with the most quiet graphics operating environment on the market. This is currently the only silent Heat pipe solution available for this graphics card market segment.
The GECUBE SilenCoolTM Heat pipe’s industry-leading One-Slot architecture significantly reduces Heat Sink size to save space inside the computer and free up adjacent PCI slots. The dual-sided Heat Sink design provides superior heat dispersion to ensure outstanding system stability even under long running-time conditions.
“The outstanding performance of the GECUBE RADEON® X700PRO series graphics cards has already received wide praise throughout the industry” said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit. “The GECUBE SilenCoolTM Heat pipe technology underlines GECUBE’s position as a leader in the professional graphics card market."
- Supports Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0C for theatre-like video and 3D graphics performance
- Supports OpenGL architecture for extra-smooth 3D gaming experience
- Supports high resolution HDTV out and 720p, 1080i signal specifications as well as 16:9 display ratio
- Powered by ATI® RADEON® X700 visual image processor, using 0.11 micrometer processing
- 16x PCI Express interface
- Dual-Channel Memory Bus, Support for 128bit GDDR3 Memory specifications
- VIDEOSHADER™ HD video support technology
- SMARTSHADER™ HD color processing engine, supporting 8-pixel pipelines
- SMOOTHVISION™ HD for higher picture quality, with FSAA and Anisotropic Filtering for improved efficiency
- 3Dc™ normal map compression to improve PC efficiency
- Hyper Z™ HD technology to optimize bandwidth and improve pixel processing time
The GECUBE RADEON® X700PRO SilenCoolTM series will be priced at £110 (excluding VAT).[list][*]Supports Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0C for theatre-like video and 3D graphics performance
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|GIGABYTE Launches NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 Series Graphics Cards||jmke||WebNews||0||17th November 2009 10:16|
|Three ATI Radeon HD 4890 Graphics Cards||jmke||WebNews||0||9th October 2009 17:38|
|Radeon X1000 series and earlier move to legacy support status||jmke||WebNews||3||5th March 2009 23:36|
|GeCube Finally Releases “Gemini” Dual-Chip ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT Graphics Card||jmke||WebNews||0||1st September 2007 16:49|
|GECUBE Introduces the World’s First Radeon X1000 AGP Series||Sidney||WebNews||0||20th December 2005 13:17|
|First GECUBE RADEON X800XL 512MB Heat Pipe Graphics Card||Sidney||WebNews||0||16th May 2005 17:18|
|GECUBE RADEON X700 Professional SilenCoolTM Series||Sidney||WebNews||0||12th May 2005 02:00|
|GECUBE RADEON X800XL PCIe 512MB Graphics Card||Sidney||WebNews||0||6th May 2005 18:27|
|GeCube announce new Radeon X700 series graphics card||jmke||WebNews||0||26th October 2004 16:48|
|Graphics Cards Makers Change Plans on Affordable RADEON 9800 XT||jmke||WebNews||0||8th April 2004 16:50|