| ||Thread Tools|
|29th June 2011, 14:42||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
Futuremark announces Lords of Overclocking 2011
* Contest is open to all 3DMark 11 users with a MSI brand VGA
* Single GPU and Single VGA.
* The contest uses the Performance preset, highest score wins.
* Contest entries must use commercially available components.
* Engineering sample hardware is not allowed.
* Contest is divided into three regions – Americas; Europe and
Africa and Asia Pacific -region.
* Entries are separated into these regions according to submitting IP address.
* Entry period runs from July 4 (11 am GMT) to August 1st, divided
into four weekly periods.
* No limit to number of entries, try as many times as you want to win!
* To enter just submit your 3DMark 11 score to 3DMark.com. Login or
register to 3DMark.com to submit your contact details to win prizes.
Entries must not be marked private and validated to be eligible
for prizes for top scores.
* Entries must use Futuremark approved drivers.
* The grand prize, awarded to the top one contestant across the whole contest period in each region is a trip to Taipei with paid travel and hotel for the winner and one teammate to compete in MOA 2011 Grand Final.
* Weekly prizes are awarded to the highest scoring contestants in
the region during that week.
*Lucky draw prizes are drawn weekly among all contestants who
submitted a valid result to the contest.
* Each contestant is only eligible to win one prize (grand prize or weekly).
*If a contestant qualifies for multiple prizes, he will win the
Grand Prize or the first weekly prize he qualified for.
All prizes will pass to the next contestant in score order who is
not yet qualified to win any prizes.
Futuremark and the sponsors reserve the right to reject any entry.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[NL] MSI houdt kwalificaties Master Overclocking Arena 2011||jmke||WebNews||0||28th March 2011 10:35|
|Futuremark Announces PCMark 7 For Windows 7||jmke||WebNews||0||21st March 2011 17:33|
|Gigabyte and Futuremark Announce AMD Overclocking Contest||jmke||WebNews||0||12th August 2009 14:35|
|Futuremark announces overclocking competition||jmke||WebNews||0||14th May 2009 15:11|
|Futuremark Announces First Game: Shattered Horizon||jmke||WebNews||6||21st August 2008 23:01|
|Futuremark Announces 3D Content Creation Tool Chain for OpenGL ES 2.0||jmke||WebNews||0||8th August 2007 15:54|
|Dungeon Lords Preview||Sidney||WebNews||0||12th February 2005 16:48|
|Futuremark Announces - Patch 3.5.0 for 3DMark03||jmke||WebNews||0||16th November 2004 14:27|