It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic

Old 30th December 2005, 18:02   #1
Madshrimp

jmke has disabled reputation
Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic

“There hasn't been much interest in PC sound cards lately. People are either quite happy with what they got or don't think anything out there that is worth a look. One reason for this is because many new motherboards now offer some decent onboard audio and many do not find a reason to upgrade. I would actually agree with this when it comes to some of the older generation sound cards. However, the sound card I will be reviewing today is certainly an exception and one that truly deserves some consideration. Creative has been manufacturing sound cards for quite some time and while I honestly lost interest since the release of the Audigy series, their new line of cards are truly in a whole other level. Stay with me here as I give you a detailed look at the new X-Fi XtremeMusic and focus on some of the excellent features that don't seem to be covered much in other reviews. Its not only the hardware that is impressive, but the feature-rich software bundle as well!”

Direct Link: http://www.extrememhz.com/xtrememusic-p1.shtml