It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Go Back [M] > Madshrimps > WebNews
Corsair Vengeance K90 Performance MMO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review Corsair Vengeance K90 Performance MMO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Corsair Vengeance K90 Performance MMO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

Old 29th March 2012, 08:01   #1
[M] Reviewer

Stefan Mileschin Freshly Registered
Default Corsair Vengeance K90 Performance MMO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

That was my way of thinking, at least until I actually got to play around with and enjoy playing around with one of the two keyboards that Corsair just sent me. I spent quite a bit of time playing with the keyboards and mice at CES, but you just got the essence of what these boards were all about. They were fully functional at that time, but ten to fifteen minutes of play time does not give you the full feel of this product. Not only did Corsair steeping up to offer a reasonable priced solution to ponder in the mechanical keyboard segment, this keyboard seems to feel better every time I use it and that is something my fingers will say never happened on any of my rubber dome switch keyboards. In reality, with prolonged use of prior boards, my fingers did feel the brunt of the exchange between key and finger.

The Vengeance keyboard we will be looking at today is the K90 Performance MMO mechanical gaming keyboard. Don't let the long title fool you, this keyboard can and is used by many people who aren't currently into any MMO's, like me who is waiting for Guild Wars 2 before I get back into MMO gaming. That doesn't make this product any less appealing, just that it has potential to grow to my gaming habits once GW2 releases.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/462...iew/index.html
Stefan Mileschin is offline   Reply With Quote